Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: text messages

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

text messages

Is there a way for me to retrieve a deleted text message? When I had a windows phone I could find things easier, I guess Droid is just neew for me to learn. Also I cant seem to change the settings for saving to sd card or phone.....any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks;-)

2. Ads

jdpeters79
    Hi Terrib, welcome to the forum. I know of no way to recover deleted texts. I always assumed that once they were deleted, they were gone... if someone knows otherwise, please chime in!

Regarding the sd card - were you wanting to save messages there? There are apps that allow you to easily backup messages, and you can store the backups on the sd card. Not sure if that's what you were referring to.

DROIDINATOR
    Member #
    Liked
    1713 times
    Howdy terr, welcome aboard

Like Jeff said I don't think you can retrieve messages unless you already have them backed up.

Could you explain a little more about the SD card settings? Not quote sure what your referring to (messages? Apps?, pictures? Other?). Just let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As I know, if your phone running all the time, some of the data in device may be destroyed or overwritten by new data, so you can' recover them.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asyen10 View Post
    As I know, if your phone running all the time, some of the data in device may be destroyed or overwritten by new data, so you can' recover Android messages.
    A lot iPhone users are asking for help to recover deleted data which they deleted accidentally or intentionally. General speaking, it's impossible to recover deleted data from iPhone. But it is not impossible. When files are "deleted" they are not actually removed from your iPhone, until something else overwrites them. So by saving anything else to them you may have overwritten them. There is a decent chance that you can restore them though. I've successfully used undeleted plus before to restore data that were accidentally deleted on my iPhone.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As for me, I used Android data Recovery, it is capable of recovering messages, contacts, photos and video from an Android phone or tablet. Due to the ease-to-use interface, it's ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. Scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want, this is be your best choice if you need to retrieve your lost message from Android.
    Last edited by freyawright; 05-28-2014 at 10:47 PM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Are these data recovery tools for androids safe to restore if we detech the sd card to another phone ? just a little bit confused !

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    When deleted text messages of your android phones by accident, you can first check whether you have backed them up. If so, you can surely recover deleted text messages from Android phones easily; if not, you can appeal to Android Data Recovery to recover it.Hope it can help you!

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery could help you recover lost android phone text messages easily, jsut google it and have a try!
    Last edited by david; 01-15-2015 at 11:47 PM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Follow the steps below to Restore Lost messages from Android. Have a try iStonsoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery.
    1 Connect your Android phone and enable USB debugging
    2 Analyze your Android phone After the USB debugging, reconnect your phone if you are asked to disconnect it during the setting.
    Then can see the window below. Here you need to bear in mind that your phone's battery is more than 20% charged, and then you can click "Start" to let the program analyze your Android phone.
    3 Scan your Android for deleted text messages and contacts
    4 Preview and recover deleted messages from Android
    Last edited by Jkbllaa; 11-07-2014 at 01:16 AM. Reason: add something

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads