Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post How to Transfer Data Contacts from HTC to Moto X4

Moto X4 is also rumored to be equipped with 13 million pixel dual cameras, and has F1.7's large circle lens. As for the front lens is 5 million pixels, supplemented by F1.7 large aperture and front flash, in the self timer, I believe that it will not disappoint. As for the other features of Moto X4, including support for Qualcomm QC3.0 fast charging technology and with 3800 Ma battery, and the American version will bring 3GB, RAM+32GB, ROM storage portfolio.

It is reported that Moto X4 in the U.S. market price of about 350 U.S. dollars. At the same time, according to users in the post bar broke the news, the aircraft in Wuhan's factory has been stocking for more than a month, so also means that after the release will soon be available.

Are you wanting to buy a new Moto X4 to replace the old HTC phone, and also looking for a simple way to transfer contacts from HTC to Moto X4 due to all kinds of reasons? Well, please don't worry, to save your time and energy, I can not miss the Phone to Phone Transfer.

Phone to Phone Transfer is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that allows you to Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another.

Related: Transfer HTC Contacts to Moto Z2 Force/Z2 Play

2. Ads

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I strongly recommend MobileTrans - Phone to Phone Transfer here. MobileTrans lets you transfer data between different phones with one click, including iOS, Android, Symbian, and WinPhone.

Transfer Data Contacts from Android Phone to Moto X4

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you also have no idea about How to Transfer Data Contacts from HTC to Moto X4, I think the easiest way is using mobile phone transfer tool. You just need to connect both HTC and Moto X4 to computer via usb cables, open the mobile phone transfer tool. All data contacts will be scanned out and displayed on program window. So we can easily choose what we want to transfer between them.
    Last edited by wuqingren; 10-11-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads