Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to recover android phone contacts?

As you know, contacts list is very important to all mobile phone users. There are probably all kinds of information of crucial clients and relatives, and you can get in touch with any people in your contacts list when needed. However, there're kinds of situations you would lost your contacts. But you are able to get your deleted data back if you own a professional and powerful recovery software to help you. Try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it's easy to use.

And you need to root your android phone at first, or the app can't detect your phone successfully. And stop saving new data to your phone, or the deleted data will be covered.

Step1: Connect android phone to pc and start the problem on your computer.

Step2: Enable USB Debugging
    You need to enable USB debugging on your device, then the data on your android phone will be synced to computer. And the problem will scan your device directly.And you just need to enable USB debugging for once.

Step3: Preview and Restore Contacts
    That's all!
    Last edited by david; 06-24-2016 at 01:47 AM.

2. Ads

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Based on what I read, we can restore deleted contacts from our Android phone with Android Data Recovery. It could allow us to recover deleted contacts directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. Is this true?. By the way, I also heard about Coolmuster Android Recovery. I really appreciate the idea. It's good that I have two options just in case, I accidentally loss all my contacts.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android is becoming more and more popular for its openness and rich features, there are many brands mobile phone running Android as operating system, such as Samsung S6, HTC M9/M8, LG G3 and more. However, as far as I'm concerned, many Android users feel depressed when all of their phone contacts have been erased or lost after wiping phone or buying a new one. Is there any solution to restore all your lost contacts back?

Yes, of course you can restore deleted contacts from your Android phone with Android contacts recovery, it allows you to recover deleted contacts directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. Now let's go throught how to retrieve lost contacts from an Android phone, but you need to free download the program on your computer first.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildsoft05 View Post
    Based on what I read, we can restore deleted contacts from our Android phone with Android Recovery. It could allow us to recover deleted contacts directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. Is this true?. By the way, I also heard about Coolmuster Android Recovery. I really appreciate the idea. It's good that I have two options just in case, I accidentally loss all my contacts.
    Remember to stop using storage device immediately because the more you write data, the less likely you’ll be able to retrieve the lost data. Besides, more useful tutorial to restore deleted contacts.
    Last edited by Erikkl; 08-18-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildsoft05 View Post
    Based on what I read, we can restore deleted android contacts with Android Data Recovery. It could allow us to recover deleted contacts directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. Is this true?. By the way, I also heard about Coolmuster Android Recovery. I really appreciate the idea. It's good that I have two options just in case, I accidentally loss all my contacts.
    How about Undelete app in Play Store? I hear it is a great app for data recovery.
    Last edited by camery20l; 11-25-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Good share.
    It is easy to loss data for accidently deleting, OS upgrading and many other reasons. For these important data like SMS and contacts, it is necessary to backup them regularly. The best way to backup contacts is to sync them with your gmail, for those who havn't backup, I advise to use MobiKin Doctor for Android to restore deleted contacts. This tool can help restore deleted SMS, contacts, music, photos, and other media files. First to root your devices for recovering SMS and contacts. How to recover deleted text messages on android
    Last edited by Xkoiul; 01-05-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As far as i know, android data recovery app is a special designed app to recover lost data from android device. it could recover kinds of lost data, like text messages, contacts, photos and so on.
    how to restore android contacts
    Last edited by lucyll; 02-23-2017 at 03:49 AM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If the contact isn't overwritten, you can use android data recovery software to scan you phone and get all deleted contacts back.
    how to recover android contacts
    Last edited by bente11; 07-30-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    No matter you deleted your Android contacts by mistake, or just lost them suddently, first you need to stop using your Android device in case of data overwritten. Then you can use an Android data recovery program to get them back. Of course, if there is a backup of the deleted or lost contacts, you can also recover from backup files easily.
    Last edited by wuqingren; 09-12-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The best and easiest way to get back deleted contacts from Android phone is to use Android Data Recovery program. It can scan your Android phone and SD card deeply and find the deleted contacts on it. You can preview them and then recover any of them from your Android phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted contacts from Android phone to computer. You can also recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Android phone to computer.

Remove Ads

Ads