+ Reply to Thread
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times

We Welcome you to the ......... Season of Android.......

Well it seems as though the Android Angel has paid Charge Forums a visit a little early this year!

Seems she is in need for a theme for her phone for the Holidays, and she knew of only one place to come to that had very talented members who just might be able to satisfy her needs, so she offered us a challenge, to have one of our members come up with a theme that she can use for the upcoming Holidays!

She knows how many talented members we have and didn't want to choose one by herself, so she is asking for the community's help in selecting one.

She went on and even added a little incentive for the one that the community deems to bring out what the meaning of the Holiday Season is all about.. and that my friends, is the winners choice of a
    Brand new Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, or Motorola RAZR! We were overwhelmed with her generosity and were confident out members could come through for her...

So is it YOU that can make "The Android Angels" wish of having a great Holiday theme come true? If so, keep reading and Good Luck To Everyone Who Enters!"

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times

Tis the seasons for sharing the spirit of the Holidays and celebrating our great community! We all know that it is the members we have here that makes us what we are - A community dedicated to helping one another, sharing ideas and opinions, and becoming more than just "members" but becoming friends!

There is no doubt that our collective of members is packed full of very talented people who have demonstrated their skills and shared their creations with us time and time again. They do this entirely on their own because of their love for development, the android platform, and the entire community they support. The themes that these developers create provide the rest of us with a better user experience and allow many of us to express ourselves through the devices we carry every day.

So we have decided to "give a little back" this Holiday Season!

We Would Like To Welcome You To

We want to see your best Holiday theme!

Get those creative juices flowing and be as inventive as you can!

Let the spirit of the Holidays and our community inspire you! Go out and make a theme that express's what the Holidays mean to you! Be as creative as you can and let us see how you make "The Season of Android" shine through!

1) One theme per dev regardless of device (meaning if a developer has a theme for multiple devices he can only submit one theme period and not multiple themes).
    2) Entries must be received by entry date
    3) Staff members (Mods/SMods/rs/news team/admin) are not eligible to compete
    4) Originality.... post credit where due.

Contest is tournament style in which the themers will compete against each other in their individual brackets. The winner of each bracket goes to a final round hosted in a "Droid Forums Finals" thread. Each bracket represent a forum and the best theme of that forum will represent that forum in the finals. The Winner of the final will win the contest and the prize of a $500 gift certificate.
    The theme must be posted in the proper bracket: i.e. if you have a thunderbolt theme it must be posted under thunderbolt bracket in the thunderbolt forum.

Brackets:

Droid forums division: Droid, Droid2, Droid2g, Droid 3
    Droid X Forums: Droid X Droid X2
    Droid Bionic forums division:
    Droid Bionic
    Xoom forums division: Motorola Xoom
    Asus Transformer: Asus Transformer
    Toshiba Thrive forums division:
    Toshiba Thrive
    HTC Thunderbolt Forums Division: Htc Thunderbolt
    Htc Incredible Forums Division: Htc Incredible, Htc Incredible 2
    Charge: Droid Charge
    Galaxy forums division:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Deadline for entries is..................... December 2, 2011

Don't miss out on this great chance to win one of the new devices.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Is this where we will post our themes?

Super Moderator/Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    724 times
    Good question muff... I will dig around and find out.
    I cut corners till I break it.
    If I help you break it, I will help you fix it...promise!

99.97% Success Rate
    Devices I have hacked, modded and owned: Original Droid / DX / Fascinate / Charge / TBolt / Razr / Gnex / Xoom / Kindle Fire

Super Moderator/Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    724 times
    HA! It is right there...I missed it too.

The theme must be posted in the proper bracket: i.e. if you have a thunderbolt theme it must be posted under thunderbolt bracket in the thunderbolt forum.

So, post here I guess...lol
    I cut corners till I break it.
    If I help you break it, I will help you fix it...promise!

99.97% Success Rate
    Devices I have hacked, modded and owned: Original Droid / DX / Fascinate / Charge / TBolt / Razr / Gnex / Xoom / Kindle Fire

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    There are links to the appropriate forums to post your theme. Your themes are then posted here and after the deadline I will be putting up a poll for votes. So make sure that you post screen shots as well as that is how the majority of folks will vote is based on your screen shots.

Ads