Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi everyone. I've had my Droid Charge for two weeks now. It is my first smartphone. Normally I like to embrace new technology somewhat behind the crest of the wave but made an exception in this case. So far I am loving the phone. I've learned much in the last two weeks and have more to learn.

2. Ads

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello, got my droid Charge couple of days ago. So far I like it very much! I was worried about the all touch key since I was using the original Moto Droid until now. I'm not computer savvy so there are things that takes me longer to understand but I do love my new phone. I love it so much and I raved so much that my husband who got a Droid X a week ago went and exchanged it to Charge as well so we are two charge family. I'm sure our older son would love to have one to but he'll need to wait until his original Droid X dies or he is available for a upgrade. I do have a question!!! I use Roadrunner (pop3) email as my main email account and for some reason I don't have a sent folder. I have Inbox, outbox, draft, and trash but no sent folder. My other droid had sent folder from the get go. I tried to do some research online and someone said try manually install the email, which I did, still no sent folder. I know I can use K-9 application but I like the look of the email that came with the phone. if someone can help me or point me in the direction for me to figure out how I can get a sent folder file, I really appreciate it!

Thank you!!

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i have had my charge for about a month now and love it did a little research thinking about putting on gingerbread but wanted to see what research i could do here first

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Just picked up my Charge this week, I enjoyed the fascinate for almost a year, time for 4G baby. So far so good! Hello peeps!!!

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Bought a Samsung Charge from Amazon and activated it the day before Verizon's data plans changed. I live in Boise, ID which has LTE and I'm loving every minute of it.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I've had my Charge for about two weeks now. I come from the Blackberry community and this is quite a change. I'm learning a lot from this community. Thanks for the help for now and in the future.

Droid Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbyk View Post
    I've had my Charge for about two weeks now. I come from the Blackberry community and this is quite a change. I'm learning a lot from this community. Thanks for the help for now and in the future.
    welcome to the forum, dont be shy, ask questions, we are here to help you

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello all!! I have had the Charge for over 2 weeks and have not fully up loaded apps. I am a general contractor looking to retrieve files from my computer such as invoicing, estimates and daily tasks such as appointments and to do lists. I'm new to the smart phone world having a G'Zone indestructible flip. Any suggestions on apps would be greatly appreciated!!

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello i am Larry and from NJ. I am coming from the sister site FascinateForums which i have been on since i got my first smartphone back in sept 2010. The Fascinate was a great phone and it had some amazing devs which brought awesome CM7 and OMFGB to it. But unfortunatley my Fascinate didnt last and i am here now looking forward to seeing what awesome things will be here. I must say the people on FascinateForums, XDA, and Android central are all awesome so i use all 3 sites for info. If i can help with any questions i will always try to help out. I will have my charge tomorrow. Looking forward to working with you all.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello all, got my Charge a little over a month ago. Came from Motorola Droid1 and I'm loving the 4g speed. I've been having some call quality issues which, unfortunately didn't begin to surface until the 14 day return period ended! Took the phone back to the Verizon store and they restored it to factory settings.
    So far this resolved the call quality issues, but I've had some issues with data coverage coming and going. Anyone else have similar issues?

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads