Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Lost Android Contacts Failed to Sync from Gmail Account! What to do?

I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so thatís why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my Sony Xperia, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

2. Ads

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Could you restore contacts from android? You can go to Recovery-Tool.
    Last edited by KathyBecky; 05-01-2016 at 10:14 PM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Lost Android contacts are not really lost. They are just inaccessible because of a mishap like a sudden, unintended deletion, an operating system crash or processor overheating. If this happens, Phone usage must be stopped as soon as data loss is detected. This ensures that no overwriting of older records takes place. After which, you can rely on a recovery program like Dr. Fone for Android which is the perfect solution if you wish to perform data recovery for lost or deleted Android contacts. It has a guided, intuitive interface, and is a light and fast application that will not slow your PCs and laptops down. It also has the ability to perform deep scans on connected devices and reinstate contacts to the chosen destination. The initial export to your computer will be as an HTML, vCard or .csv file that can be transferred to the device in question.

The whole sequence of recovering lost Android contacts will just take less than 10 minutes depending on the number of contacts marked for retrieval. Here is a quick recap of the process:

1. Connect the device to a PC with Dr. Fone for Android installed on it.
    2. Allow the application to identify the device type and version.
    3. Choose the file type (which is Contacts) that must be recovered.
    4. Select the scan mode.
    5. Choose the individual contacts that need to be retrieved.
    6. Export the files to your computer and then reload them to the intended Android device.

You may go through this page to see more of what Dr. Fone for Android can do!

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    phone > contacts > menu button > account > add account > (add your gmail account if its not listed) > checkmark sync options it might take a bit, but it should sync all your contacts back up with your gmail account. You can sync with facebook, twitter, myspace, corporate networks, and yahoo as well in the same way.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I do not know if this will still make sense. By the way, for others to know. I found this, it might help. For Android Users to get back deleted contacts , you may connect Android Phone to PC. Install Android Data Recovery for Android. Otherwise, you may check this : http://trendblog.net/how-to-recover-restore-lost-deleted-contacts-android

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Since you have failed to sync your contacts with gmail, you need recover your contacts from your device internal memory, it is better for you to try some professional recovery methods. Try this how to recover deleted contacts from android phone

It is important to use an Android Manager tool to backup contacts
    Last edited by Erikkl; 03-14-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android data recovery from MobiKin is an excellent program on PC, which can retrieve missing files from internal storage and also external memory card. It supports various Android OS. Read this guide to recover deleted contacts, for sms, this Android sms recovery article is useful.
    Last edited by Xkoiul; 03-15-2017 at 08:15 PM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Lost android data, you can use android recovery tool to scan your phone and get data back.
    Last edited by nacute11; 09-14-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads