Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Team Building in March!

I head one of our department's teams. This coming March we are going to have a team building in some posh resort. Three days and three nights. All expenses paid by our company, of course. I've been given free hand to do whatever I think is best for my team. I've been planning our schedule, trying to come up with good games and activities, etc.

Any recommendations, tips and advice on how I can give my team the best stress-free, fun and memorable team building of their lives? I'm also open to all suggestions when it comes to the games and activities? What do you think are good prizes and giveaways?

2. Ads

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    So you're saying that I should ask my team what they want to do? I've already asked them and all they said that as long as there's great food, they're happy.

I'm thinking about buying one of the sets here and having it as one of our games. Maybe we can work out everyone's strengths and weakness so we are more productive. What do you think? Do you think it's tacky?

What about us cooking our own food? At least for one meal. I can ask the resort ahead of time what ingredients they should buy.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It's already March and we also scheduled to have our team building at the end of the month, I wonder what our HR department have prepared for us.

Remove Ads

Ads