Droid Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to Recover Photos from Dead Samsung Galaxy Note 2?

"My Samsung Galaxy note 2 was broken. Then I will lose all vital data on it if I fail to restore them from the dead phone. Do you have any good method to help me?"

If your Android phone, such as Samsung Galaxy note 2's Screen broke up, you may eager to get back all important data like contacts and text messages from this dead Samsung note 2, especially when you didn't back up your Android data. Since the Samsung device have broken or damaged, that means you may cannot operate it normally.

Method to Recover Deleted Photos from dead Samsung galaxy Note 2:

Want to recover lost photos on broken Android smart phone? You have come to the right place. Here I'd love to recommend you Samsung Data Recovery, which has been commonly considered as the most effective tool to restore deleted files from dead Android device. In fact, you can work it to recover lost Android data under various circumstances. No matter you get Samsung mobile phone broken, dead or infected by the virus, this program can be always useful.

More info:

Recover Lost Data from Blank Screen Samsung

2. Ads

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover data from broken Samsung Galaxy phone by using this tool.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If your Samsung phone is broken, you want to get back the photos on it, you need to use broken Android Data Recovery. It can scan your broken Samsung phone and SD card to find the photos on it. You can preview them and then recover any photos from broken Samsung phone to computer. Learn how to recover photos from dead Samsung phone. You can also recover text messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your broken Samsung phone to computer.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If your phone is broken, the android photo recovery tool can extract data from dead samsung phone and get data back.
    how to recover deleted pictures on samsung galaxy
    Last edited by nacute11; 09-14-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Broken Android Data Recovery can scan your broken Samsung phone easily and extract your photos on your phone to PC.
    First to connect Samsung to PC and lauch the program
    When your device is detected, you can choose "Broken Android Data Extraction" mode
    Then follow the steps to extract photos from broken Samsung

how to recover data from android phone with broken screen

Remove Ads

Ads