Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to Unlock Lock Screen On samsung galaxy note 5?

"I have not used my samsung note 5 for a long time. Recently, I have to use some contacts stored on my samsung note 5. But what embarrassed me is that I forgot the screen lock. After struggling for a long period, I gave up. So are there any ways to unlock the screen lock on my samsung note 5?"

Method to Unlock lock screen on samsung note 5:

Even if you don't know the password, you can also use your power to unlock the Samsung Galaxy note 2/3/4/5/7/8, you just need to use dr.fone toolkit - Samsung Lock Screen Removal. This is a powerful software that can help you remove four types of lock screen types in Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S7/S8, including pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints.

More info:

Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern

2. Ads

Droid Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which is an all-in-one data recovery tool for almost all Samsung Galaxy devices. With the help of this program, you can not only restore the lost and deleted content like photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, WhatsApp chats and more from your Samsung Galaxy device including Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A/J/ON/Tab, but also one click to fix a bricked Samsung and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab without losing data. So, you can one click to remove lock screen on Samsung Note 5 by using this tool.

Remove Ads

Ads